Go Back   Boxer Board > SHOW BOXER FORUMS > Pedigrees

Pedigrees Use this forum for pedigrees related questions.

Closed Thread

Old 10th September 2007, 10:36 AM
Boxer Pal

Question about finding breeder from akc papers.

Is there anyway to find the breeder that a dog came from through the akc papers? I adopted a 10mo old and would like to see where she came from. I know it was in Iowa, and I have the names of the breeders, but when I do a search on the internet, I get nothing. Their names are pretty common names. Can anyone help?
Sponsored Links

Old 10th September 2007, 12:28 PM
BW Adviser

I don't know of any way. Maybe someone else has an idea??

Old 10th September 2007, 02:45 PM
Boxer Insane

If you got the pup through a pet store, chances are it came from a puppy mill, and the breeder would be registered as a USDA broker. It's kind of a maze, but if you go to the USDA website you may find your breeder listed as a licensed dealer or breeder - generally not a good sign.

http://www.aphis.usda.gov/animal_wel...ia/index.shtml

If it's a pedigree with different kennel names on it, some of us may recognize them.

Old 10th September 2007, 03:25 PM
Boxer Pal

Pedigree names.

Sorry, I don't know how to do a link but here are the names on her pedigree, maybe someone in Iowa will know her. Sire's Linage : Farmers Beautiful Boy Bruno, Evander Z. Nunee, Lil' Mill Meda's replacement, lAugustus woodrow arrowood,
Izowie O Blockhead, Ch Special K's A Jet of My Own, and Colzys Cheerful Sandi. the Dams linage includes Impala Fay Hansen, Magnum Little Man Chance, Dewits Lady Eufemia, Bruisers Chance, Sammy Wrinkles Dannenbring, Wesan's Olympic Gold, and Dewits Lady Sadina. Maybe someone from that area will recognize some of these names and give me the name of some kennels that might know where she came from. Thanks