Go Back   Boxer Board > NUTRITION FORUMS > Feeding

Feeding For general feeding and nutrition related messages and questions.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd August 2001, 03:00 PM
Completely Boxer Crazy

Nutro - Glucosamine and Chondroitin

I just wanted to let you all know of the experience I've had with the Nutro with Chondroitin & Glucosamine...Beauty has mild hip dysplasia and I've been giving her a baby aspirin every night. She has also been on that expensive joint medication. Anyway, I've been feeding her this Nutro and she is like a puppy! She's been running and jumping and she doesn't seem to lay around as much at night. Now, she didn't limp or anything like that before, but she did seem a little stiff late at night or in the morning or if she had been laying in one place too long. It could be my imagination, but I think this stuff really works! I'm very pleased and Beauty is, too!!!!
Shiloh-10/18/85 to 10/14/98; Waiting for me at the Bridge
Sponsored Links

Old 2nd August 2001, 03:24 PM
Boxer Insane

The Glucosamine/Condroitin works wonders. I have my 9 year old shar pei on the Nutro Natural Senior with the G/C. His arthritis was getting so bad he would only get up when he had to. Now he's running around the yard with my 3 year old Boxer.

I also take G/C supplements because I have had Osteoarthritis in my knees since I was 16. It has helped me a lot too. Now I can go jogging without my knees swelling up like softballs.
Boxer Rescue L.A. Volunteer http://boxer-rescue-la.com/home.htm

Old 2nd August 2001, 04:05 PM
Boxer Insane

My crew gets Nutro Natural Chicken and Rice and they do wonderful on it. My sheltie had degenerative bone disease and was unable to take any prescription meds for it because his liver was compromised. They put him on Move Free (then it was Pain Free) by Schiff and he did fantastic on it. The Move Free is 500mg of Glucosamine and 400mg of Chondroitin. My crew I hope is getting enough from the Nutro they won't ever have to take that stuff!