Originally Posted by srennie
Is the vet considering surgery to remove the tumor? Or are you waiting for test results to be sure it hasn't spread first.
Tomorrow we are going in to see if it has spread anywhere else. It's encouraging to hear that it was removed on another boxer that had it on the hind leg as well. The vet told us when they determined that it was hermagiosarcoma a couple of days ago that they would prob. have to remove the entire leg. I really hope this isn't the case due to us also finding out that he has bad hip dysplasia through this process. The part that worries us even more is that the vet said with hemangiosarcoma, even with removal, the recurrence is very high which reduces the timeframe left.
Thanks so much for the prayers that have been sent our little boys way....thanks for the success stories as well.....a little hope helps!