Go Back   Boxer Board > GENERAL CHAT > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk here about any message that just doesn't fit anywhere else (No boxer related)

Closed Thread

Old 11th September 2011, 05:36 PM
Super Boxer

thanks for all the support. the wasp spray is an excellent idea. i've been limiting our potty trips to one portion of the yard where we are not visable to the neighbor. unfortunatly i haven't seen the girl who told me what her bf found out for us because she's couped herself up in her apt blinds and curtains closed. during the day, i call my cousin and we take tyson and ceaser down to the bike path so atleast we're together and tyson and ceaser love to play together.
......3 more weeks.....3 more weeks!!!!!

http://s1131.photobucket.com/albums/m541/hmdupuis/
Sponsored Links

Old 11th September 2011, 07:06 PM
Super Boxer

The BF came with me to take Tyson outside just now!!!!!! yayyyyyyy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hmdupuis For This Useful Post:
chrystel (12th September 2011), SabrinaMN (11th September 2011)

Old 11th September 2011, 07:15 PM
Boxer Booster

Oh good!
Isis - 9/11/03~7/24/11 - White Boxer lost to Cancer

Old 11th September 2011, 07:53 PM
Boxer Insane

It sounds like you are dealing with the situation as best you can. I hope this month passes quickly for you.
Thor-male brindle 05/24/01- 10/03/13

Old 12th September 2011, 04:37 PM
Super Boxer

GUESS WHAT!!!! I got a call from my landlord today. I guess the girl in the building has been having a harder time avoiding him than I have. She called the landlord and told him EVERYTHING. She tied her dog up outside the other day and went back inside so the creep wouldn't come outside, he came out anyway and waited for 20-30minutes for her to come out and let the dog back in. And, she was in her car getting ready to leave and he stood behind her car so she couldn't leave then walked up to her window and practically leaned inside the car just to say "hey, how are you?". My landlord said he had a talk with him today and told him he needs to be out by the weekend. THANK GOD. Landlord says he can't take the risk of something happening to one of us girls. He says this is our home and we should feel safe here.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hmdupuis For This Useful Post:
chrystel (13th September 2011), LILYLARUE (13th September 2011), nalabear (13th September 2011), SabrinaMN (12th September 2011), samsons (12th September 2011)

Old 12th September 2011, 07:14 PM
Boxer Booster

That is fantastic news. Honestly, I would leave a note with the police department about this. I know hrs done nothing illegal, but his behavior is not ok. I'm sure they would be interested to hear this based on his history. I think it's safe to say he was not rehabilitated.
So glad he's leaving.

Old 12th September 2011, 07:20 PM
Boxer Insane

this is great news ! I am sure it will make everyone feel safer. maybe the guy will just go rent a house out in the country w/out ppl to creep out !!

Old 12th September 2011, 08:23 PM
Boxer Insane

Glad to read this! I wish there could be some island somewhere to send all these creepy people to.

Old 12th September 2011, 08:33 PM
Super Boxer

Haha....thats a great idea. Then they could all creep eachother out instead. Ahhhh....I'm so relieved that he's leaving. Let's just hope he doesn't move anywhere near where I'm moving in October.

Old 13th September 2011, 06:57 AM
Boxer Insane

I'm glad he's moving but I feel sorry for the women in the next place he lives. That's an awesome landlord you have to put the safety of his tennants before collecting rent money. Kudo's to him!
Megan 4 yr old brindle rescue
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Austin's Mom For This Useful Post:
LILYLARUE (13th September 2011), nalabear (13th September 2011), SabrinaMN (13th September 2011), Stub (13th September 2011)

Old 14th September 2011, 11:54 AM
Boxer Booster

Not to be the "negative nelly", but my first thot after reading that he's being kicked out is the fear of retribution by the creep. Does he know that he's been kicked out because of how he made you girls feel? If so, please please please exercise huge precaution these next few days. His track record proves what he is capable of and if hes angry who knows what hes willing to do. Please know that Im not trying to make you more scared, simply asking you to continue to be on guard. Much prayers for your safety and peace of mind!
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daizysmom For This Useful Post:
johann (14th September 2011), SabrinaMN (14th September 2011), samsons (14th September 2011)

Old 14th September 2011, 06:44 PM
Super Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizysmom View Post
Not to be the "negative nelly", but my first thot after reading that he's being kicked out is the fear of retribution by the creep. Does he know that he's been kicked out because of how he made you girls feel? If so, please please please exercise huge precaution these next few days. His track record proves what he is capable of and if hes angry who knows what hes willing to do. Please know that Im not trying to make you more scared, simply asking you to continue to be on guard. Much prayers for your safety and peace of mind!
Good thinking! This is exactly what I was thinking as well. I talked to my landlord today. He owns this building with his brother. He said that for our safety, he told him his brother ran the backround check and said he couldn't stay. His brother never comes around and noone in the building even has his number or knows his name. So as far as the neighbor knows, it had nothing to do with any of us.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hmdupuis For This Useful Post:
daizysmom (14th September 2011), nalabear (14th September 2011), SabrinaMN (14th September 2011), samsons (14th September 2011), Stub (15th September 2011)