Go Back   Boxer Board > BOXER HEALTH FORUMS > Canine genetics and heredity issues

Canine genetics and heredity issues For bloodlines and breeding related messages and questions.

Closed Thread

Old 7th February 2006, 12:07 PM
Boxer Booster

Good for you and might I add smart of you to think of telling the people of his problems
Sponsored Links

Old 20th February 2006, 12:19 PM
Boxer Pal

Any "breeder" that insists on breeding a dog that has come from a litter with serious health problems is just out for money instead of the welfare of those puppies. Do not breed!!

Old 7th April 2006, 10:10 AM
Boxer Insane

One solution is to offer the price of one puppy in your area to satisfy the conditions of the contract. Chances are she'll leap at it (though it's a shame to reward somebody so callous to living things as that). But it may get you free if you fear legal ramifications.

Old 7th September 2006, 03:12 PM
Boxer Booster

If the pup's brother and other littermates came down with health problems why breed him? I would talk to your vet and try to convince the breeders this is a very bad idea. Try to get him neutered. Good Luck!

Old 7th September 2006, 07:19 PM
Boxer Booster

I agree talk to the vet and get him to write up something to the point the dog is not a good canidate to breed.
This breeder makes me sick. She is just breeding with no conscious effort for good quality pups.