104. The pigtail connection on the boat trailer...5 times
105. The carpet that got tie dyed with the bottle of bleach
106. Mini-blinds 5 of those now..but only one had to be custom made!
107. The corners of the new golden oak coffee table
108. One front tooth...only had to be capped not fully replaced
109. Garden hose
110. Angel doll that used to sit on TV...poor thing lost her wings!
111. Plunger handle..reduced to sawdust
112. Bar Stool seat...just two days ago as a matter of fact!
113. Panelling seam strips and woodwork
114. Really gawdy birdhouse made of plastic canvas by mother in law..
115. More rolls of toilet paper, paper towls and magazines that could ever be counted and yes, as previously mentioned my hubby lost a pair of those expensive eyeglasses too!!
Of couse there's more but I am now exhausted and depressed!!
116. Oh how could I forget the south's entire population of mockingbirds that Jack is determined to get rid of!