What would you do?
A couple weeks ago I left a deposit with my breeder for a flashy fawn male. The litter was born a couple of days ago and he said he was dissapointed with it as there were 3 whites and no males. My options are to wait until the next litter is born the middle of august; look into a 3 week flashy brindle, or they also just got back a 10 week old falshy fawn male from one of their customers not knowing that one of the children has a allergic reaction to boxers. The owners had the dog 10 days and the ears were done before they got him. What do you think? Should I wait? Its pretty tempting because this is exactly what I'm looking for. They said conformation is great so far other than the fact that the testicles haven't come down (I probably won't show anyway)