I'd love to know why the oncologist would not give it to Cami.
I know I will never know the answer to that question but in my heart of hearts I have my suspicions.
For starters Cami's tumors were all low grade (those removed surgically and sent to a lab). The others which were treated with Vetalog presented the same and were never tested so we could only assume they were similar in grade.
Palladia would probably have been overkill for her situation.
I also had a different relationship with her oncologist. It bordered on a bit "personal" as my best friend was her pet sitter. I did not know this when I found her but it was determined prior to my first visit with her. I used that relationship to my (Cami's) benefit....would do it again too!
She may have treated us differently in that she knew something about the Palladia and didn't want to subject Cami to that?? It was still being tested at the time so perhaps she just didn't know enough about it either?
Trust your gut. You can't go wrong if you do that. Whatever decision you make will be the RIGHT decision for your guy. Even if she had agreed to administer it to Cami I would have thought long and hard about it and perhaps would have declined. She wasn't "sick" and I just wanted the tumors gone. If Raine, God forbid develops a cancer that Palladia *might* treat I can't say I would use it but don't let others opinions sway your decision.